نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

I like it! I like nougat

me : im never gonna have kids. Who wants kids?
*Jack appears with mouth full of candy and saying "I like it" with sweetest smile ever*
also me : shit :\ okay. i've known jack for half a day but i adopted him, he is my son! if anything happens to him, im gonna kill everyone on this planet and then myself... y'll hear me!!!? STAY AWAY from my kid !
I like nougat
In this episode he is * less then one day old*. He is literally a baby! well not "just" a baby... he is a nephilim ! a baby born of angel and human blood.
البته خوده الکس موقعی ک این نقشو بازی کرده تقریبا 15-16 سالش بوده XD
Edit1 (not mine, credit to owner)
Edit 2 (not mine, credit to owner)
i mean just ... look at him! he is adorable!!!! i never wanted to hug someone so hard XD

" I
۱۵تیر

حدود ۴۵۰ سال پیش در اصفهان هم‌زمان با عصر شکوفایی فرهنگ و تمدن ایران در دوره صفویه، گز توسط محمدعلی شکرچیان تولید شد. از آن زمان‌ تا کنون گز به عنوان تنقلاتی شیرین و پرطرفدار در چهار استان کرمان، یزد، چهارمحال و بختیاری و به ویژه در اصفهان ساخته شده و سوغاتی این مناطق به حساب می‌آید. البته اصفهان با تولید ۹۰ درصد گز در ۴۵۰ واحد تولیدی قطب اصلی این محصول به شمار می‌آید. معمولاً ترکیبات اصلی گز در همه جا یکسان بوده که با افزودن موادی ا
The beautiful city of Isfahan, which is visited by many tourists every year.
A trip to Isfahan with beautiful historical and cultural attractions and people who have shared their beautiful city with travelers for years will be a memorable part on your trip to Iran.
Iran Royal Holidays in addition to coordinating all your travel services offers souvenirs to buy from this beautiful city because Isfahan is one of the cities with a variety of souvenirs that you can spend hours in the markets looking for somethings such as handicrafts and sweets.
GAZ (NOUGAT)
Isfahan province is known as Gaz and according to the research of scientists, the history of these delicious sweets back to the Safavid dynasty.
In ancient times, the name Gaz was derived from the sap of a tree called Angbin (Angbin is a p
سیستم عامل اندروید  است. پروژه ی توسعه و ارتقا Linux یک سیستم عامل تحت موبایل و مبتنی بر هسته ی Android  آن را رهبری می کند. Google یا پروژه ی کد باز اندروید نام دارد که شرکت AOSPاندروید سیستم عامل اندروید از چهار لایه تشکیل شده است، اما یک توسعه دهنده ی اندروید معمولا با  ) آن سروکار دارد. Application Framework و Applicationدو لایه ی بالاییمعماری اندروید به شرح زیر می باشد:  پروژه ی کد باز اندروید دربردارنده ی چندین اپلیکیشن پیش فرض – Application لایه ی )، اپلیکیشن پخش موس

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها